The GMB heatmap shows the rankings of you and your competitors at various physical points over your chosen geographical area. Green dots indicate ranking in 1st-3rd place (business appears in the local map pack box at the top of Google's search results page). Yellow, orange, and red dots on the map indicate a ranking from 4th - 20th+ meaning the business is not visible on Google's search results page when the chosen keyword is searched from that physical geographic area.
You will receive 1 x PDF using your requested parameters.
You will also receive a link to an interactive version of the heatmap, allowing you to
- Toggle between views of your and your top 20 competitors' heatmaps (click on the hotspots or use the dropdown competitors list in the top right corner)
- Zoom in, out, and scroll your way around the map
- View the order of the top 20 companies for each of the individual heatmap hotspots
- View the latitude and longitude for each of the individual heatmap hotspots (to use for geo-tagging photos)
- Sort the data for your and your competitors' GMB ranking averages by Top 20, Average, North West, North East, South West, South East
- Toggle between map and satellite view
You will receive an email containing the PDF and the link to your custom interactive map within 1-2 business days.